Before you book
- Does Pattaya 4 Leisure provide for the safety of passengers?
Yes. All Taxi's are fitted with safety Belts. All drivers are fully trained and professional.
- How do I pay for my taxi or Minivan booking?
Payment is made on completion of your journey directly to the driver. We trust our customer and do not take a deposit. Apologies but we do not accept Credit Cards.
- I cannot find a route I want to book. What to do?
Please send us your booking requirements via our contact us page, fill out our booking form or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is your cancellation policy?
Pattaya 4 Leisure requires a minimum of 12 hours notice for cancellations which must be done by E Mail.
- Can I book a transfer with more than one stop?
Of course, please add any extra details on the comments section of our booking form, alternatively send us an email email@example.com
- What is the booking procedure?
On receiving your booking confirmation, we will assess your booking needs and then send you a mail confirming prices and asking you then to confirm your booking. When we receive your confirmation mail we will then send a further mail confirming your booking. IMPORTANT NOTE: Your booking is not confirmed until you have received the confirmation mail from us.
Before you travel
- What luggage entitlement will I have?
Please see our vehicle information page to give you an indication of how much luggage our vehicles can accommodate
- Where will I meet the driver when I arrive at the Airport?
Pattaya 4 Leisure drivers will be waiting for you as follows:- Suvarnabhumi Airport - at the meeting point between gates 3 & 4 (arrivals Hall level 2) see our Airport Map Don Muang and Utapao airports - In the arrivals hall as you exit through customs and Bag collection. Our drivers will wait for you with a sign with your name. "Meet & Greet" is a complimentary service.
- What happens if I can’t locate my driver?
If you cannot see your driver please call the number provided with your booking confirmation
- My group size has changed, can I choose another vehicle?
Yes, send us an email reply to your booking confirmation, we will then confirm any prices changes with you and re-confirm your booking
- How long will my driver wait for me after my flight arrives at the airport?
Pattaya 4 Leisure drivers will wait around 2 to 2.5 hours after your arrival. If you are going to be later than this please call us on the number provided with your booking.
- Do i have to change taxis??
No. Many taxi companies insist on you changing taxis just outside the airport. Pattaya 4 Leisure will never ask our customer to do this
- Will I be charged waiting time if my flight is delayed?
No! Pattaya 4 Leisure will monitor your flight to ensure that your driver will be there when your flight arrives
- What Vehicles are used by Pattaya 4 Leisure?
Vehicles used by Pattaya 4 Leisure are: - Toyota Camry Honda Civic Toyota Innova Toyota Hiace All vehicles are less than 5 years old, fully air conditioned and of the highest quality