Terminal 21 has now been open for a few months and reviews are very good, the shopping centre is inspired by 6 cities from around the world, Paris, London, Italy, Tokyo, San Francisco and Hollywood, with each city’s iconic landmarks dotted around the mall. The mall also features the longest free standing escalator in Thailand
Like its partner mall in Bangkok, Pattaya Terminal 21 is in a prime location featuring a World Market Street design that suits every lifestyle need. Here, you can shop, dine and take pictures to enjoy ultimate happiness following the concept “Happiness East”.
The new shopping destination, features iconic landmarks from six major cities from around the world –
- Paris – Eiffel Tower – Level G – Home to the Fashion stores, H & M , Jaspal, Radley and Lacoste plus many many more
- London – London Bus / Phone Box – Level M – Fashion stores and Sport shops – Adidas, Sport World, AIIZ F Lab plus many more.
- Tokyo – Shinkansen Station / Sum wrestler statues – Level 2 – Food floor, possibly the most popular floor, restaurants include – Arno’s Butcher, Shabu, Amporn Seafood to name just a few
- Italy (Pisa Venice Verona) – Level 1 – Health and Beauty – Panpuri, Harnn and LEts relax feature.
- San Francisco – Golden Gate Bridge – Level 3 – Further restaurants frequent this floor, Savoey, So Asean, also features a typical Thai Food court featuring over 30 eateries.
- Hollywood – Level 4 – Features the malls 7 screen SFX cinema, this floor also includes Active Z the most technologically advanced playground in Thailand
Terminal21 Pattaya is situated near the Dolphin Roundabout on North Pattaya Road, accessible from 3 routes: Pattaya Sai 2, North Pattaya and Petrakul roads.
A fantastic shopping and culinary extravaganza on every floor, Terminal21 Pattaya is open daily at 11am-11pm.